Tuesday 7 December 2010

Missing dog 1

Original Advert:

M I S S I N G D O G

Missing female Boxer/ color-brown/ West Covina

Lark Ellen/ Rowland area

-------------------------------

From: Alex Richards

To: Rey ****

-------------------------------

Hi I have found something that matches your description. I can send a picture if you like so you can check if it is what you're looking for.

Thanks,

Alex

------------------------

yes, Please send a photo or better yet call me at ***-***-**** ( in the West Covina area? )

Rey

-------------------------------

This is what I found. It matches your description, hopefully I have found your boxer and I can get it back to you soon.

Thanks,

Alex

(Here is the attached image)

-----------------------

Fuck you. Is this some kind of joke to you, mr. joker? Fuck you.

------------------------------

So is it your boxer or not?

-----------------------------

End of correspondence



A few hours later, I decided to email the same guy from a different email address…



From: Alex Richards (or Alexander Richardson to him as I was emailing from a different account. Imaginative name, I know)

To: Rey ****

-------------------------------

Hello sir, I spotted your ad, and I think I may have found your brown boxer.

--------------------------------

Could you please send a photo or better yet call me at ***-***-**** ( in the West Covina area? )

Rey

---------------------------------

Yes, here is the photo of the brown boxers I found, hopefully they are yours. I found them on the floor outside my local bistro.

(attached image)

---------------------------------

Fuck you asshole

---------------------------------

End of correspondence

1 comment:

  1. Good to have you back :) And I see that comedic geniusness is never far behind either. Love it, keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete