Sunday 27 June 2010

Joke website

From: Alex Richards

To: Joke website

------

Hi,

I have a joke for you, it goes like this:

A duck walks into a drugstore, and says to the clerk “I’d like to buy some lipstick.” The clerk says “You’re a duck, you don’t need lipstick.” The duck says “I need some lipstick.” So the clerk gets a lipstick and asks “Cash or credit card?” and the duck says “Put it on my bill”.

I hope we can share praise for the author of this joke.

Thanks,

A Richards

------

Thank you for sharing this Alex, may I ask where you got this joke from?

Jason

------

I got it from the realms of Joketopia on the planet Venus

------

Wow, that sounds like an interesting place, I’m sure there are more funny jokes in ‘Joketopia’

Jason

------

I was kidding, there is no such place as Joketopia.

------

I know, I was just humoring you. Obviously there is no place called Joketopia

Jason

------

Joketopia? What are you talking about?

------

You said you got a joke from Joketopia, then you said you didn’t

Jason

------

I have no idea what you are talking about, I have never even heard of the word Joketopia, nevermind mentioned it in a structured sentence.

------

Oh, nevermind, I must have been seeing things then. Ok you didn’t mention Joketopia. Do you have any more jokes or can we end this?

Jason

------

I was kidding, I did mention Joketopia

------

Brilliant, now do you have any more jokes>

Jason

------

Yes, What is stupid, gullible and works for ***********.com?

------

Oh Gee, cant wait for the punchline, I have no idea what it could be Alex

Jason

------

The answer is Graham

------

There is no one at ***********.com called Graham

Jason

------

I was kidding, the answer is you.

------

End of correspondence

1 comment:

  1. For a dude who works for a Joke website he sure didn't have much of a sense of humour

    ReplyDelete