Thursday 11 February 2010

Happy Egg Foundation Part 2



Please View Part 1 First (Click Here)


----------------------------------------

Subject: RE: RE: eggcellent!

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:48:02 +0000
From: Victoria DeGrandis
To: Alex Richards

Well Alex, it certainly sounds like you have lots of innovative ways of keeping hens happy. Maybe you could send us some suggestions of new ways to keep our girls happy and ensure they keep laying the delicious tasty eggs that we all love.

Kind Regards,

Victoria

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Alex Richards
To: victoria degrandis
Subject: RE: eggcellent!
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:08:28 +0000

Victoria,

It would be my pleasure, if there is an area of expertise im suited to, it's animal activities!
Sorry I am late replying but Juanita told me a joke (listed below) and only now I have stopped laughing. Anyway onto activities...
I feel that open spaces are a must for any hen, so they can be mischievous and get exercise, although Juanita is more a fan of sitting by the fire with Scooter the sheep dog. But of course, being a zoo-loving tennis-player, Juanita ain' no ordinary chicken.
I have actually compiled a list of activities I have tried, and I have sorted them into two groups entitled 'success' and 'failure!':
Success: Running about in a field
Failure!: Tennis, badminton, murderball, swimming, skateboarding, cricket, rugby, roller hockey, boxing, Alan Titchmarsh memorial planting sessions(tm), snooker, running about in a field of carrots, asbestos searching, tea-towel adventures, hand-towel expeditions, paper-towel shennanigans, that time when I got bored and just started throwing peanuts at Juanita's face, cat sniping (not what you think) and Teri Hatcher baseball.

I was thinking Victoria, maybe the Happy egg company can offer me a job testing activities and their suitability to the life of a chicken. I have created a brief CV below:

Full Name: Alexander Litvinenko Richards
Real Age: 36
Celeb Age (If needed): 35
Country: Wales
Previous jobs: Sales assistant - Ethel Austin, Sales director - Littlewoods
What would I bring to the job: Unrivaled enthusiasm and the rare ability to make others look good

As you can see Victoria, there is variation within my previous jobs, I had to make the difficult change from sales assistant to sales director but I adjusted with effort to spare.
I hope you will consider everything I've had to say, and I also hope you will reply again, with maybe some constructive criticisms (if any) of my active approach to my hens and your reaction to Juanita's joke.

The kindest of all regards,
Alex Richards


The joke!
How do chickens leave buildings?
They go through the egg-sit!

---------------------------------------

No Reply :(

No comments:

Post a Comment