Monday 8 March 2010

Corporate event organisers

From: Alex Richards
To: Corporate event organisers

Hello there,
My name is Alex Richards and I am an entertainer, I was thinking maybe your corporate events were lacking something.
My stage name is 'Roberto Terradicci: the gruesome macarena monster' and I like to entertain both children and adults alike. I am a stand-up comedian/comedy song writer who, when given any criteria can write material like that (I just clicked my fingers dont you know?).
Here is an extract from my routine:-
'My name is Roberto and RARRRRRRRRR, scared? you should be. I am the macarena monster, the prancing lancer, the jigging biggar! Do you kids (or in your case, businessmen) like sweets?! I THOUGHT SO! [here is where I throw sweets at the children/businessmen]'

These are a few of my reviews from local media

I literally peed myself laughing! 5 stars! - Merthyr Express Journalist Terry Hobson
A star for the future, gruesome macarena monster? more like AWESOME MACARENA MONSTER! - BBC Wales producer Gareth Llewellyn
Oh my days, this bruv is a total mukk - Harry Ordinary, Council house and violent weekly
Wow. Wow. Wow. - Mark Davies, Little lampshades magazine

I would appreciate a reply, whether it is a reply with queries, or a reply of rejection.

Thanking you
A. Richards
--------------------------------------
No reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment